Wednesday, August 6, 2008

PROPHECY!?

So i opened this morning at work, 4am, after a night of no sleep. i went to bed at 7pm only to wake up 2 hours later then staying up till my shift started. All night i was seriously going crazy, but i just could not slow my mind down. no matter how hard i tried it was like my brain would not stop thinking or sparking ideas. it sucked.
Fast forward 5 hours im 2 minutes and counting till i am off work, so i go wipe down all the spilt coffee and stuff left on the tables by the awesome customers, and i walk up to this old man. well there where actually 2, one i knew kinda the other i just me (he looked native American). He told me God has a plan for my life, i go ok whatever thats the standard spiritual like thumbs up, but then he says "God is telling me you need to take control". im like ok...he then lifted up two fists " one is the flesh, you can control it, the other is spiritual its hard like a bird to catch and control, one caught is worth 2 in a bush (or sumthn)"...then he says "your mind is not all in one place, you need to get it in order before your trip". i was like o crap, He said so much more but to be brief i summed it up.

It was crazy, im a crappy writer so it probably came out bad, but ive never had anything like this before happen to me. I have the urge to be so close to Jesus, Ive been so far from him these past few months im starting to feel sick to my stomach. OH GOD FORGIVE, I DONT DESERVE TO EVEN BE ALLOWED TO READ YOUR WORD LET ALONE CALL ON YOUR NAME, ABBA, IM SORRY! FORGIVE ME FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART LORD LEAD ME, GUIDE ME BE THE LIGHT I NEED EVER SO BADLY, ALL GLORY AND HONOR BE TO YOU, FROM YOU AND TO YOU BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER AMEN

1 comment:

Maritza said...

this gave me the chills and made me cry. everything youve been looking to hear huh?