Monday, November 10, 2008

Can i get a wha wha?

So i almost got arrested the other day, for pullin out my guns! (thats when i would throw up my arms and flex)...hehe haha
If scripture is our sword, why dont i get it on my arms and make guns?
with those two weird sentences said, im in the process of choosing Scripture to get tattooed on me. I want a tattoos so badly but i dont want anything stupid and so i guess i couldn't go wrong with Scripture.

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities, all things were created through him and for him. col 1:15 and 16

now that i look at it written down ill have to find a way to fit this somewhere...anyways stoked.



I saw this on someones blog, someone ill leave nameless becuase i think i talk about him way to much.

1 comment:

reginaelizabeth said...

ha uhhh not much i guess.
haiii
uhh whats up with you?