Saturday, June 20, 2009

Celebrate Good Times, come on!

Its a cloudy Saturday afternoon, Dodgers are looking good against the Angels right now, I went shooting for the first time this morning! The only thing that would make this night a little better would be if Jackie was sitting next to me rooting at the t.v...tomorrow!

As im typing this the neighbors who live behind us are doing karaoke so loud i can feel the bass, yes the neighbors who where naked when my Dad asked them to turn the music down...



I woke up 5 mins after i was supposed to meet Cameron and Mario at starbucks...so i woke up on the way to the shooting range, and was sad cuse i left my cameron, ear plugs, and im sure somehting else, im the car at home. But it was awsome getting to know some of the men at RBCR and shoot a gun (my first time)...

No comments: