Monday, July 28, 2008

Old Libraries

Today Brandon and I went to BIOLA to return some books he borrowed. We quickly broke up into diffrent directions just amazed all of the knowledge that is kept within the walls. We then went to this rad basement where they kept all of the older books, records, newspapers, etc. and just stoked out on old things.


I think im sick of people trying to sound interesting. what i mean is i hate when people who you know usually dont think in the type of language use words, like "intriguing" and "wonderful" or i dont know. maybe i need to freshn up on my english?
*****
Later on tonight i hung out with Cameron and we hacked into webcams in France...and canada, we Can get board. I rode my scooter home and took some pictures. i updated my flickr, and my jpgmag.com account. go seeeee comment!

No comments: